MASK-ING IT ALL
Exfoliating treatments such as Facial Scrub are perfect to give you a gorgeous glow. Try this DIY natural facial scrub, its ingredients will give powerful benefits to your skin.
Sugar- it exfoliates the skin and has antibacterial properties and glycolic acid that keeps your skin radiant and healthy.
Lemon – a good astringent and contains antioxidants
Coconut Oil – reduces inflammation, moisturized the skin and has an antimicrobial property.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ fresh lemon & zest
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- Zest lemon and place the lemon zest into small glass Cut lemon and squeeze the juice into the zest. Remove any seeds from the juice.
- Warm the coconut Add the oil and stir together until it’s well blended.
- Add 1 cup of sugar and stir until well-combined. If a ‘grainier’ sugar scrub is preferred, add more
Facial Mask is an excellent way to pull out skin impurities. Try this mixture to soothe and hydrate your skin.
- 2 teaspoons oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2-3 teaspoons milk
- Blend 2 teaspoon of oatmeal to make it powdery and then place it in a small bowl.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of
- Add 2 tablespoons of milk to the mixture until well-combined.
- Apply onto your face & neck and leave it for 15-20
- Then rinse it with warm
Oatmeal is a natural cleanser. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to treat dry skin and remove dead skin cells. Honey on the other hand is a natural antibacterial, so it’s great for acne treatment and prevention. It also slows down aging because of its antioxidant property. Milk helps boost the skin collagen, it is rich with lactic acid that tightens and smoothens the skin.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT SOUQ WAQIF BOUTIQUE HOTELS ON 4433 6666
TIPS FOR RAMADAN
STAY CLEAR FROM MAKEUP.
A GREAT TIME FOR THE SKIN TO TAKE A BREAK AND LET YOUR SKIN BREATH.
DRINK AT LEAST EIGHT GLASSES OF WATER BETWEEN IFTAR AND SUHOOR.
AVOID SODA OR SUGARY BEVERAGES. INFUSED WATER IS BENEFICIAL AS IT FLUSHES TOXINS IN YOUR BODY.
CLEANSE, EXFOLIATE, AND TONE
A SKINCARE REGIMEN THAT SHOULD BE PART OF YOUR DAILY ROUTINE. A THREE EASY STEP FOR A HEALTHY AND CLEARER SKIN.
SNACK ON SUPERFOODS.
THESE ARE BLUEBERRIES, KIWI, SALMON, OATMEAL AND AMONG OTHERS. THESE SUPERFOODS ARE RICH IN VIT. A, C AND E THAT HELPS IN THE REGENERATION OF THE SKIN.
IT’S VERY IMPORTANT TO PROTECT OUR SKIN FROM THE UV RAYS OF SUN THAT CAUSES SKIN DAMAGE, WRINKLES AND CANCER. YOU CAN USE SPF 30 AS IT BLOCKS 97% UVB RAYS.