ALL DAY CARE AFFAIR
STRUGGLING WITH ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION
Your number one priority right now whilst we are all in lockdown should be taking care of your mental and physical health. Find little moments of relief throughout the day, get back in touch with yourself and your body and stop spiraling into fear and panic. This helps to pull your attention back to the present moment and to feel more secure.
Keep calm and remind yourself that it is a temporary period of isolation and take some time to pamper yourself at home with these Chic beauty tips.
EYEBROWS AND EYELASH CARE
- Brush them regularly: Whenever you find it necessary and especially when you wake up, brush your brows and lashes into Use a thin-tooth soft comb to do this.
- Moisturise, Moisturise, Moisturise: Don’t be afraid to do it, the skin under them and around them also needs
- Condition your brows and lashes: Use coconut oil to keep them healthy, strong and Treat your lashes like they really matter, consider conditioning them a bit in the same way you diligently apply mists, serums, oils and moisturizers to your skin before bed every night.
- To condition and grow your brows: Use castor oil to keep them thicker, longer and Massaging a tiny amount of it into the tips of your lashes before bed will have you waking up looking like a Disney princess.
REMOVE MASCARA AND MAKEUP
- Take your makeup off every night…but seriously, do it! For the sake of your skin and your lashes, remove that makeup! Remember, lashes are made of hair. Imagine if you used hairspray and dry shampoo without ever shampooing. Bad, right? Let your lashes breathe.
- Treat your skin gently while at
- Wash your face with cold water twice per
- Try to add an SPF moisturiser to your daily routine to reduce your chances of premature ageing, sun damage, fine lines and sagging
- Eat plenty of antioxidants and drink a lot of
- Exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin with the use of sugar and salt scrubs, or the Moroccan soaps that remove the dull appearance of the skin and make it look more vibrant and
- Moisturise dry skin! Shea butter remains through centuries the ideal ingredient to soften skin. Use it daily, it does wonders to your dry skin.
- Use your preferred hair care brand or hair remedies by contacting Chic & Posh for a consultation.
- Start by changing up your hair care Wash your hair every 2-3 days with warm water to avoid damaging your hair. Over-washing your hair can actually be more harmful for your hair than you realise, and lead to greasier hair!
- Nourish your hair! Use a good quality conditioner to keep your hair and scalp healthy and moisturized.
- Eat right and drink lots! A well-balanced diet is important for all aspects of your So, drink plenty of water, and ensure your diet contains foods rich in Vitamin C, A and E, omega-3, zinc and protein.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT CHIC AND POSH BEAUTY LOUNGE ON 4411 4480. @CHICANDPOSHBEAUTY